Twitter icon A stylized bird with an open mouth, tweeting. Twitter LinkedIn icon The word “in”. LinkedIn Fliboard icon A stylized letter F. Flipboard Link icon An image of a chain link. It symobilizes a website link url. Copy Link
Follow the instructions to verify your account. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
Đang xem: Youtube videos longer than 15 minutes
After verifying your account, you should be able to upload long videos in excess of 15 minutes.
How to enable long videos on YouTube using the mobile app
The process for verifying your account is essentially the same on both iPhone and Android.
1. Open the YouTube app on your device.
2. Tap the plus sign at the bottom of the screen and then tap “Upload a video” from the pop-up window.
Upload a video the way you usually would — tap the plus sign at the bottom of the app window. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
3. Choose a video that”s more than 15 minutes long.
4. If this is your first video, you”ll need to create a channel for your video.
5. Enter your video”s title and other details. Tap “Next.”
6. On the Select Audience page, answer the questions about whether it”s intended for kids and then tap “Upload.” If nothing happens, tap the back button at the top left.
7. Follow the instructions to verify your Google Account. You”ll need to get a verification code using your mobile phone or using an automated voice call.
Follow the instructions to verify your account after uploading a long video. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
After verifying, you should be able to complete the upload and publish longer videos to YouTube.
Related coverage fromTech Reference:
Sign up for notifications from Insider! Stay up to date with what you want to know.
Subscribe to push notifications
Was this article helpful for you?
Receive a selection of our best stories daily based on your reading preferences.
SEE ALSO: The best Chromebooks
More: Tech How To YouTube Google Google account
Chevron icon It indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous / next navigation options.
Close icon Two crossed lines that form an “X”. It indicates a way to close an interaction, or dismiss a notification.
Follow us on: