- 1 Where Does Rain Come From?
- 2 Does the rain come from the sea?
- 3 Where does the rain begin?
- 4 How can rain come?
- 5 What is rain made of?
- 6 Where does the rain water fall pouring?
- 7 Why is rain called precipitation?
- 8 What causes heavy rain?
- 9 Is precipitation same as rain?
- 10 How old is the water on Earth?
- 11 How rain is formed for kids?
- 12 Why is it hot before it rains?
- 13 What are the 4 types of rainfall?
- 14 When was the first rain on Earth?
- 15 Is rain water clean water?
- 16 What if it rained every day for a year?
- 17 Where does it rain the most in the world?
- 18 How deep is rainwater in the ground?
- 19 What are the 3 types of rainfall?
- 20 What is the smell of the rain?
- 21 Does it rain more over the ocean or land?
- 22 What is extreme rainfall called?
- 23 What is causing all the rain in Louisiana?
- 24 Are Mountains dry?
- 25 How do clouds make rain?
- 26 How are clouds formed?
- 27 What does the rain do to the earth?
- 28 Why is the ocean blue?
- 29 What came first sun or Earth?
- 30 Why is the ocean salty?
- 31 How does rain form and what is the water cycle?
- 32 The Water Cycle | The Dr. Binocs Show | Learn Videos For Kids
- 33 Where Does Rain Come From? | Street Quiz | Funny Videos | Funny African Videos | African Comedy |
Where Does Rain Come From?
Clouds are made of water droplets. Within a cloud, water droplets condense onto one another, causing the droplets to grow. When these water droplets get too heavy to stay suspended in the cloud, they fall to Earth as rain.
Does the rain come from the sea?
A good bit of the rain that falls over land comes from the oceans. … Sun-warmed water evaporates from the oceans and lakes. Plants “breathe out” water vapor as well. The water vapor then rises into the sky, where it condenses to form clouds.
Where does the rain begin?
How can rain come?
What is rain made of?
Where does the rain water fall pouring?
When it rains, where does it go? Once on the land, rainfall either seeps into the ground or becomes runoff, which flows into rivers and lakes.
Why is rain called precipitation?
Precipitation occurs when a portion of the atmosphere becomes saturated with water vapor (reaching 100% relative humidity), so that the water condenses and “precipitates” or falls. … Precipitation forms as smaller droplets coalesce via collision with other rain drops or ice crystals within a cloud.
What causes heavy rain?
Is precipitation same as rain?
Precipitation is water released from clouds in the form of rain, freezing rain, sleet, snow, or hail. It is the primary connection in the water cycle that provides for the delivery of atmospheric water to the Earth. Most precipitation falls as rain.
How old is the water on Earth?
How rain is formed for kids?
Why is it hot before it rains?
Heat is released when water vapor condenses to form rain. When the rain falls, it brings the warm air down to the surface hence raising the temperature. An approaching warm front brings rain as it moves above colder air and condenses.
What are the 4 types of rainfall?
- Convectional rainfall.
- Orographic or relief rainfall.
- Cyclonic or frontal rainfall.
When was the first rain on Earth?
That filled the skies with all these vapours which eventually rained down liquid water. And Earth became geologically alive, when Moon was formed, same 4.5 billion years ago. So it is believed it rained first within first 10 million years of Earth.
Is rain water clean water?
What if it rained every day for a year?
Where does it rain the most in the world?
How deep is rainwater in the ground?
What are the 3 types of rainfall?
What is the smell of the rain?
Does it rain more over the ocean or land?
Coastal areas on an average receive more rainfall than the inland areas. The oceans receive just over their share, percentage-wise, of the world’s precipitation, about 70 percent. The remaining 30 percent of precipitation falls on the continents. Some areas of the world receive far more precipitation than others.
What is extreme rainfall called?
downpour Add to list Share. A downpour is a rainstorm, especially a very heavy one. If you get caught unexpectedly in a downpour, you’ll wish you brought an umbrella. A downpour is exactly what it sounds like: torrential, pouring rain. A downpour, even one that’s brief, can cause flooding in streets and basements.
What is causing all the rain in Louisiana?
Louisiana’s high humidity plays a key role in its rain patterns, but humidity is usually not enough to produce the almost daily storms that the state has experienced in recent months. It could be that an unusually frequent influx of dry air from the north is triggering the downpours.
Are Mountains dry?
Mountains can affect the climate of nearby lands. In some areas, mountains block rain, so that one side of a mountain range may be rainy and the other side may be a desert. Much of airborne moisture falls as rain on the windward side of mountains.
How do clouds make rain?
How are clouds formed?
What does the rain do to the earth?
What does the rain do to the earth? Answer: As the rain descends on the earth, it settles the dust on its way. It washes the earth, infuses life into the sepds, makes the earth clean and beautiful by generating life into the latent seeds.
Why is the ocean blue?
What came first sun or Earth?
The sun, at 4.6 billion years old, predates all the other bodies in our solar system. But it turns out that much of the water we swim in and drink here on Earth is even older.
Why is the ocean salty?
How does rain form and what is the water cycle?
The Water Cycle | The Dr. Binocs Show | Learn Videos For Kids
Where Does Rain Come From? | Street Quiz | Funny Videos | Funny African Videos | African Comedy |
where does rain come from and how is it made
where does rain come from in the bible
where does rain come from preschool
how does rain form in clouds
does rain come from the ocean
how is rain formed short answer
why does it rain for kids