- 1 Which is the largest river in India?
- 2 What is the largest river in?
- 3 Which is the second largest river in India?
- 4 Which is the largest river of Asia?
- 5 How many rivers are in India?
- 6 Which country have most rivers?
- 7 Where is the Amazon River?
- 8 What are the 3 main rivers in India?
- 9 Which is the third largest river in India?
- 10 Which river is called King of waters?
- 11 Which is the smallest country in Asia?
- 12 Which river flows in China?
- 13 Which is the smallest river in Asia?
- 14 Which is the deepest river in India?
- 15 Which state has no river in India?
- 16 What are the 7 major rivers in India?
- 17 Which country has no river?
- 18 Which river is called Father of All Rivers?
- 19 Which country is called land of rivers?
- 20 What is the longest river in the world 2021?
- 21 What’s the widest river in the world?
- 22 Can you swim in the Amazon river?
- 23 What is the capital of India?
- 24 Which river gave India its name?
- 25 How are rivers named in India?
- 26 Which is the oldest river in India?
- 27 Which is the fastest river in India?
- 28 Which river is called father of rivers in India?
- 29 Which is the oldest river in the world?
- 30 What is the old name of Ganga river?
- 31 What’s the biggest country?
- 32 How many countries are in the world?
- 33 How many country are in USA?
- 34 Which river is known as Yellow River?
- 35 Top 5 – Longest Rivers in India
- 36 7 Largest rivers in India
- 37 Top 10 Rivers of India | Longest rivers of India with Origin and End.
- 38 Rivers of India part I
Which is the largest river in India?
At over three thousand kilometers long, the Indus is the longest river of India. It originates in Tibet from Lake Mansarovar before flowing through the regions of Ladakh and Punjab, joining the Arabian Sea at Pakistan’s Karachi port.
What is the largest river in?
|3.||Yangtze–Jinsha–Tongtian–Dangqu (Chang Jiang)||East China Sea|
|4.||Mississippi–Missouri–Jefferson–Beaverhead–Red Rock–Hell Roaring||Gulf of Mexico|
Which is the second largest river in India?
The Godavari is India’s second longest river after the Ganga.Oct 22, 2018
Which is the largest river of Asia?
Yangtze River, Chinese (Pinyin) Chang Jiang or (Wade-Giles romanization) Ch’ang Chiang, longest river in both China and Asia and third longest river in the world, with a length of 3,915 miles (6,300 km).
How many rivers are in India?
There are 8 major river systems in India, with more than 400 rivers in total. Rivers play an important role in the lives of the Indian people due to their crucial importance in sustenance and their place in Indian religions.
Which country have most rivers?
Russia (36 Rivers)
Russia is the largest country in the world, so it seems apt that it also possess the most rivers over 600 miles in length.
Where is the Amazon River?
The Amazon River is located in the northern portion of South America, flowing from west to east. The river system originates in the Andes Mountains of Peru and travels through Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Bolivia, and Brazil before emptying into the Atlantic Ocean.
What are the 3 main rivers in India?
Himalayan glaciers in the Indian subcontinent are broadly divided into the three river basins, namely the Indus, Ganga and Brahmaputra.
Which is the third largest river in India?
Krishna – the third largest river of India – originates near Mahabaleshwar (Maharashtra) and flows through Maharashtra, Karnataka, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, before discharging into the Bay of Bengal. It covers approximately 1,400 kilometres during its journey.Jun 30, 2017
Which river is called King of waters?
|Amazon River Rio Amazonas, Río Amazonas|
|Amazon River and its drainage basin|
Which is the smallest country in Asia?
Surprisingly, The Maldives (officially the Republic of Maldives) and a popular tourist spot in the Indian Ocean, is regarded as the smallest country in Asia, in terms of both land area and population size.
Which river flows in China?
Which is the smallest river in Asia?
- Butsubutsu River, in Wakayama Prefecture in Japan, 13.5 meters long.
- Tamborasi River, in Southeast Sulawesi in Indonesia, approximately 20 meters long.
- Singapore River, 3.2 kilometers long.
- Pasig River, 25.2 kilometers long.
Which is the deepest river in India?
Which state has no river in India?
Chandigarh is located between the Punjab and Haryana, Punjab to its north and west and Haryana to its east and south. The city is situated at the foot of Shivalik ranges of Himalayas. Chandigarh has no river but it has large lake, Sukhana.
What are the 7 major rivers in India?
Which country has no river?
Which river is called Father of All Rivers?
Which country is called land of rivers?
Bangladesh: Land of Rivers.
What is the longest river in the world 2021?
Top 10 Longest Rivers in the World 2021.
|Name of the Rivers||Nile|
|Length of the River in (km)||6650|
|Location of the River||Africa|
What’s the widest river in the world?
The Amazon River
The Amazon River is a heck of a big tributary. Besides being one of the LONGEST rivers in the world, it also happens to be the WIDEST.Feb 5, 2015
Can you swim in the Amazon river?
12. Re: Swimming safe? Swimming in the big rivers (Amazon, Marañon, Ucayali) is generally not a good idea due to strong currents more so than parasites. Swimming in the smaller tributaries, especially black water tributaries and lakes is safe, but don’t swallow the water.
What is the capital of India?
New Delhi, national capital of India. It is situated in the north-central part of the country on the west bank of the Yamuna River, adjacent to and just south of Delhi city (Old Delhi) and within the Delhi national capital territory.
Which river gave India its name?
The river’s conventional name derives from the Tibetan and Sanskrit name Sindhu. The earliest chronicles and hymns of the Indo-European-speaking peoples of ancient India, the Rigveda, composed about 1500 bce, mention the river, which is the source of the country’s name. The Indus River basin and its drainage network.
How are rivers named in India?
The term river system refers to the ‘river along with its tributaries’. Based on their source, the Indian River system is classified into – Himalayan Rivers and Peninsular Rivers. The Himalayan Rivers, as the name suggests, originate from the Himalayas and flow through the Northern Plains.
Which is the oldest river in India?
Which is the fastest river in India?
Teesta River is the fastest flowing river in India.
Which river is called father of rivers in India?
|Country||China (Tibet Autonomous Region), India, Pakistan|
|States and Provinces||Ladakh, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Gilgit-Baltistan, Tibet|
|Cities||Leh, Skardu, Dasu, Besham, Thakot, Swabi, Dera Ismail Khan, Sukkur, Hyderabad, Karachi|
Which is the oldest river in the world?
|Nile||65 to 75||Mediterranean Sea|
|Indus (Sindhu)||45||Arabian Sea|
What is the old name of Ganga river?
As the Bhagirathi River flows down the Himalayas, it joins the Alaknanda River, officially forming the Ganges River.
What’s the biggest country?
How many countries are in the world?
How many country are in USA?
|Show national borders Hide national borders Show all|
|Area||42,549,000 km2 (16,428,000 sq mi)|
|Demonym||American, New Worlder (see usage)|
|Languages||Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Haitian Creole, Quechua, Guaraní, Aymara, Nahuatl, Dutch and many others|
Which river is known as Yellow River?
The Huang He (Yellow River) Valley is the birthplace of Chinese Civilization. The Yellow River is the second largest river in China and one of the longest river systems in the world.Sep 9, 2020
Top 5 – Longest Rivers in India
7 Largest rivers in India
Top 10 Rivers of India | Longest rivers of India with Origin and End.
Rivers of India part I
longest river in india 2020
smallest river in india
longest river in maharashtra
longest river in kerala
deepest river in india
how many rivers in india