Google has made some changes for Google Drive and Google Photos since July 10th, 2019. Therefore, the steps of uploading Google Drive videos to YouTube are different from the ones before, and how do we upload Google Drive to YouTube? Don”t worry, this guide will tell you detailed steps. Furthermore, we highly recommend this video converter that allows you to convert videos to best YouTube video formats for uploading.
- 1 How To Upload Video From Google Drive To Youtube
- 2 Three Steps about How to Convert Local Video Formats for Uploading to Youtube
- 3 Why uploading videos from google drive to youtube a bit tricky?
- 4 10 Reasons to Import your Videos from Google Photos to YouTube
- 5 Youtube Uploader – Google Drive Extension to upload files from Google Drive to Youtube.
How To Upload Video From Google Drive To Youtube
Google Drive is an online storage service, which provides 15 GB of free storage space for storing media files, such as photos, videos, music, documents, etc. Users can upload their local files or folder to Google Drive. Before the new version has been published, Google Drive supported uploading videos to YouTube directly, and many people liked to upload Google Drive videos to YouTube to share with other people. However, the function of uploading videos from Google Drive to YouTube has been removed since a new one was released on July 10th, 2019, and it does not support uploading to YouTube from Google Drive directly anymore. Therefore, many users, including me, are looking for a way to upload video from Google Drive to YouTube efficiently.
Through my many attempts, I have found an approach that enables users to upload Google Drive video to YouTube easily. You might as well try the approach so as to share your Google Drive videos on YouTube. Beyond that, I will also introduce a way to convert videos for uploading. If you have needs, you can refer to this method to upload your local videos to websites.
Hot Search : Best YouTube Video Specs | Best Instagram Video Format | Send a Video through Email | Change Video Format
Upload Videos from Local Drive to YouTube, Facebook and Other Social Sites
WonderFox Free HD Video Converter Factory is the best video format converter that can convert video formats and change file size to be supported by video-sharing websites at one go. It also supports converting video/audio files to 500 + digital formats/devices.
Since Google Drive has been upgraded, you can”t upload video from Google Drive to YouTube directly. However, there is a simple method that can also achieve this task by taking advantage of another Google storage service. I am going to show you how to do it step by step:
Upload Google Drive to YouTube
Step 1. Open Google Photos (https://photos.google.com/).
Step 2. Enter Google Photos webpage, click Upload button and choose Google Drive option.
Step 3. Select the video you want to upload to YouTube in Drive window. Hit Upload button to upload the video to Google Photos.
Step 4. Open the YouTube upload webpage (https://www.youtube.com/upload). Hit Import Video option on the top-right of the window and import the video from Google Photos.
Step 5. Then select the video in a new upload window, and press Select button to prepare for uploading.
Step 6. You will enter an upload window. You can edit video information below the processing bar. Finally, publish this video as soon as the process is done. Now, you can upload video to YouTube from Google Drive.
The question about how to upload video from Google Drive to YouTube has been answered. If you have local files that you want to upload to YouTube directly on your computer, we suggest that you convert videos to the format supported by YouTube firstly with WonderFox Free HD Video Converter Factory.With the help of the software, you can smoothly upload videos to YouTube, upload videos to Facebook, Instagram, and other video-hosting platforms.
Three Steps about How to Convert Local Video Formats for Uploading to Youtube
Step 1. Launch the Software and Import Video
Double click the shortcut of Free HD Video Converter Factory to launch it. Then, open Converter and hit Add Files to import or drag and drop your local videos into the video converter window.
Step 2. Choose YouTube Video Format
After inputting videos, click Output Format button to choose output format. Select YouTube MP4format under the Web tab, and you can also choose MP4 as output format under the Video tab.
Step 3. Start the Conversion Process
Before you start converting video, you can hit Parameter Settings button to edit video, such as changing resolution, compressing video size, increasing video volume, etc. Now, you need to select the output folder. Hit inverted triangle icon to set save path for the target video. Lastly, Hit Run button to start the conversion process. After the conversion finished, you can upload video to YouTube smoothly.
Why uploading videos from google drive to youtube a bit tricky?
When uploading video to Youtube, you need to select video quality. Selecting the wrong quality is annoying when watching it in full screen. The video quality that you select in your Youtube account will be the default quality for all future videos that you upload to Youtube.
Google Drive automatically saves your videos in HD quality. However, when you upload these videos to Youtube, they are not converted to HD. It means that when watching the video in full screen, it is not in HD.
10 Reasons to Import your Videos from Google Photos to YouTube
1. The video quality that you select applies to the whole batch of videos that you upload to Youtube. It would be very difficult to change the quality for each video if you have a lot of videos to upload.
2. The size of the file is automatically reduced when you import from Google Photos to Youtube. This is great because you don’t have to reduce the size of your video before uploading.
3. Your videos will be automatically converted to HD when you import them from Google Photos to Youtube. This is great because you don’t have to worry about changing the video quality.
4. You can easily add a title, description, and tags to your videos when you import them from Google Photos to Youtube. This makes it easier for people to find your videos when they are searching for different topics.
5. You can easily add subtitles to your videos when you import them from Google Photos to Youtube. This is great because it helps with the searchability of your video and make it easier for people to watch it in other languages.
6.When importing video, you also have the option to automatically create a new Youtube channel for your videos. This is a great option if you want to keep your videos separate from your personal Youtube account.
7. You can choose to import all of your videos, or only select videos that you want to import. This is a great feature because it allows you to be in control of which videos are uploaded to Youtube.
8. You can choose to import your videos as private or public videos when you import them from Google Photos to Youtube. This is a great feature because it allows you to control who can see your videos.
9. If you have a lot of videos in your Google Photos account, importing them to Youtube can take a long time. You can choose to have your videos uploaded in batches, which makes the whole process much faster.
10.If you have previously imported videos from Google Photos to Youtube and want to import them again, it will be a lot easier because you don’t have to re-add the description, title, tags or subtitles. This is a great feature because you don’t have to keep re-entering the same information.
Youtube Uploader – Google Drive Extension to upload files from Google Drive to Youtube.
The extension is very easy to use. After you have installed it, all you need to do is open the extension and select the video that you want to upload from Google Drive.
The extension will then convert the video to HD and it will be uploaded to your Youtube account.
Here, the methods of how to upload video from Google Drive to YouTube and convert videos for uploading to social sites have been listed relatively. I hope you have got the gist. Now, you can try to upload videos to YouTube by yourself.
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
Convert videos in batches and upload videos to YouTube quickly. WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro is your best choice for the task. It also supports fast conversion feature and improving quality of videos.
Fret No More! Four Easy Ways to Upload Audio to FacebookTwo Free and Easy Ways to Upload Your WAV to YouTube5 Simple Yet Practical Methods on How to Upload YouTube Videos Faster
How to Upload Pictures to YouTube – Make a Video SlideshowUpload Video to Facebook Within Three StepsGoogle Photos Video Upload with a Practical Google Photos Video Uploader
Articles: Convert Video | Rip DVD | Download Video | Play Video | Share Media Files | Record Screen | Edit Video | Toolbox | Third-party Software | Kodi