About the University of Twente: The University of Twente is a public research technical university located in Enschede, the Netherlands. The UT collaborates with Delft University of Technology, the Eindhoven University of Technology and the Wageningen University and Research Centre under the umbrella of 4TU and is also a partner in the European Consortium of Innovative Universities (ECIU).
The University has been placed in the top 500 universities in the world by five major ranking tables. The UT was ranked 65th in the Reuters’s 2017 European Most Innovative Universities, and, 184th worldwide in 2019 according to the Times Higher Education magazine.
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master’s programme at the University of Twente.
Scholarship value: € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programs below.
- 2 (Two) year Study Program
Deadlines for application
Application deadline – round 1:
- Application form opens per 15 October 2019, 09.00 CET
- Application forms closes per 1 February 2020, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2020)
Application deadline – round 2:
- Application form opens per 1 February 2020, 16.00 CET
- Application form closes per 1 May 2020, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2020)
If you applied in round 1, and your application was rejected, an application in round 2 is not considered.
Xem thêm: library automation concept
You can only be awarded with one UT scholarship.
Requirements for application
In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2020/2021 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a studentnumber.
- You have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
Please note: The UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students. This programme is also not available for Master’s programmes at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public AdministrationS
- ustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control