Click HEREto review the 2021-2022 Guidance for Operations in lisbdnet.com County Schools.
Đang xem: Owen county library ky
- 1 ____________
- 2 2021-2022 School Year Update
- 3 ____________
- 4 All lisbdnet.com Schools Participating in National Lunch and Breakfast Program
- 5 ____________
- 6 Guiding Children Through Grief
- 6.1 Whether the loss is a grandparent, a parent, a classmate or even a beloved family pet, the grieving process can be difficult and every child will grieve in his own way. Parents, caregivers, and educators wondering how they can help canfind many answers to their questions using the resources and links below.
- 6.2 Click HERE for resources to help assist you in guiding children through grief.
- 7 ____________
- 8 Congratulations to the following State STLP competitors
- 9 ____________
- 10 Messages about school immunizations
- 11 ____________
- 12 2021-2022 Annual Update in Infinite Campus
- 13 ____________
- 14 Online Program Status Pages
- 15 ____________
- 16 2021-2022 Approved School Calendar
2021-2022 School Year Update
Click HEREto read the full statement concerning the 2021-2022 school.
All lisbdnet.com Schools Participating in National Lunch and Breakfast Program
Guiding Children Through Grief
Click HERE for resources to help assist you in guiding children through grief.
Congratulations to the following State STLP competitors
1st place 6th -8th grade Original Photo WinnerOlivia Taylor with “The Phenomenon”6th-8th grade finalist for original photo:Lyla Wilson with “Happy CatElementary finalists for original photo:Karmyn Gaines with “Smoking Bearing”Ryder Bond with “Ribbon”
Messages about school immunizations
All High School Seniors please be aware updated immunizations are required if you plan to attend college. Please make sure you receive your Meningitis booster and Meningitis B. Students aged 16 years or older must show proof of having received two doses of Meningococcal ACWY vaccine (MenACWY) to attend school. If the first dose of MenACWY was received at age sixteen (16) years or older, the second dose is not required for school entry. A Tetanus booster is also required ten years after their last dose.Please check your child's immunization records.
Attention 5thgrade parents/guardians- A 6thgrade physical exam and additional vaccines are required for 6thgrade entry. Please schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.Attention 6th graders- Now that appointmentsare more readilyavailable, please call and schedule an appointment with your primarycare physician or health department for your child's 6th grade shots and physical before this school year ends.These documents are required by law.Please contact Karen Wash, RN,BSN with any questions (502) 484-5509.
2021-2022 Annual Update in Infinite Campus
Parents/Guardians: Click below for instructions on how to complete your student's 2021-2022 annual update in Infinite Campus.