You’ve heard that League of Legends has a lot of skins. But how many exactly?
We all know League is a great game, but it’s hard to keep track of the ever-growing list of champions and their skins. It’s also hard to find out which champion or skin you want without doing research first.
There are over one hundred different skins in League. The best way to get an idea for what they look like is by looking at pictures online, but there isn’t any easy way to do this other than searching each character individually on Google Images or Reddit (which can be time consuming).
So we created Skins List – A website where you can quickly see every skin in the game with just one click! No more endless scrolling through pages upon pages on Google Images or Reddit trying to find images for your favorite characters! This site contains every single skin available in the game right now (including unreleased ones)
- 1 1. How many skill are in league of Legends?
- 2 2.How Many Types of League of Legends Skins Are There?
- 3 3. A skin is an alternate appearance for a champion, which can be purchased or unlocked with Riot Points (RP)
- 4 4. Skins come with different rarity levels – common, rare, legendary and limited-time
- 5 5. If you want to know how many skins there are in league of legends, what should you do?
1. How many skill are in league of Legends?
League of Legends officially has 1251 Skins.
NA / EU West servers have a total of 126 skins.
NA / EU East servers have a total of 120 skins.
KR/TW/CN servers have additional limited edition holiday-themed skins that are not available on other servers.
(The game currently has 11 maps to fight in, each with different objectives.)
There are an additional 5 “ultimate” skins that are either upgrades or special edition versions of existing champions.
These are also counted as skins, but their significance deserves an article to themselves. (I will link this article separately.)
There may be more than 126 unique skins available, but if there are others they don’t do anything different like the ultimate skins.
2.How Many Types of League of Legends Skins Are There?
League of Legends is a game where players can unlock skins by accumulating points in solo or team games. There are 3 types: Regular, Chroma and Ward Skins with the exception for rarest league-wide released every year (but most importantly). You’re looking at 1390 different models to snatch up! Skin rewards might be given out through events but what about when you need your coveted Victorious skin? This takes more than just luck; it requires skill displayed such as maintaining honor & integrity within Riot Games’ community which all boils down into one thing: helping others achieve victory too.”
With so many League of Legends skins to choose from, it can be hard deciding which one you want. However! If your goal in-game is something other than vanity—such as obtaining a particular champion’s skin for an accomplishment or reaching certain level milestones with them–then we’ve got all the info on what each type nets players starting with…
3. A skin is an alternate appearance for a champion, which can be purchased or unlocked with Riot Points (RP)
League of Legends currently contains a total of 92 champion skins, 3 rune pages and 15 summoner icons.
There are 21st Century Skins (released before 2010) which make up the majority of the champion skins with 32 skins available for their champion. The other 70 or so are from 2010 – 2013, where each year had 10-20 new skins released. In 2014 there was a new approach to champion skins with each one being more unique compared to previous years, as well as an increase in the amount of skins released for that year (47).
League of legends contains 16 Legacy Skins (previously known as Limited Edition or Collector’s Edition), which are no longer purchasable from the Riot store. These skins were once purchasable, but due to a change in the skin’s design or quality they were removed from the shop and placed into a section of the shop called “Legacy Skins”. These include:
PVP.net v1.34 introduced 41 champion skins that can be unlocked by playing with or against the champion or owning the champion for a certain amount of time. These are known as PVP.net v1.34 Skins.
PVP.net v1.42 introduced 7 champion skins that could be unlocked by playing with or against the champion, these are known as PVP.net v1.42 Skins .
PVP.net v1.55 introduced 5 champion skins that could be unlocked by playing with or against the champion, these are known as PVP.net v1.55 Skins .
PVP.net v1.63 introduced 3 champion skins that can be unlocked by playing with or against the champion, these are known as PVP.net v1.63 Skins .
PVP.net v1.68 introduced 2 champion skins that can be unlocked by playing with or against the champion, these are known as PVP.net v1.68 Skins .
PvP.net v2.0 introduced 1 champion skin that could be unlocked by playing
4. Skins come with different rarity levels – common, rare, legendary and limited-time
Website has a complete list of current League of Legends skins, which you can filter by status, champion and release date:
1,828 total pages in the skin database as of June 18th 2013. That’s a lot!
them through the filters on the site to see how many skins have been released so far.
1,118 pages for common skins (red), which you probably already know about.
431 pages for rare skins
312 pages for legendary skins
29 pages with special borders that are only awarded during the holidays or special events, not purchasable at present.
13 pages with limited edition skins, which are only available for purchase during holiday sales events.
23 pages of legacy skins, which are no longer available to players but still exist in the game’s files.
25 pages of upcoming skins that aren’t released yet (some might be announced after the data I pulled – for example, there’s a “Noxus Hunter Annie” page with no content besides the header).”
If you want to know how I got this information, check out my article on all champion skins that were released before August 2012 . In fact, if you feel like emailing me your love and/or hate mail about what I did with that article, I’d love to read it
5. If you want to know how many skins there are in league of legends, what should you do?
If you want to know how many skins there are in league of legends then this blog post will tell you all about it!
There is a total of 481 differents skins in the game as at December 2015. Skins can be obtained through:
– buying with influence points (real money)
– being rewarded in tournament grade events
– being rewarded for participating or winning ranked ladders
– earning S rank in champion mastery (requires playing the same champion 5 times)
– entering specific contests on reddit
– via ingame special events or promotions.
All of the champion skins can also be obtained via a bundle, which you purchase with real money. The only exception to this is the legendary skin but has been available for free 3 times:
– November 2014 – for a limited time to celebrate Riot’s one year anniversary and World Finals
– April 2015 – Riot announced they would give all players who had linked their account before the start of the 2015 season a new champion, Gnar.
– September 2016 – first legendary to be given for free as part of the Odyssey event.
There are also store specific skins which can only be purchased from certain places:
– if you buy the skin in game with RP it will be unlocked on your account and available to use wherever you want
– if you get a limited edition skin from buying a physical collector’s edition of the game, this skin will only be available from that specific retailer. e.g. you can buy a limited edition collectors pack from GAME in the UK and you will only be able to redeem the code from there.
– if you buy a skin from the Riot store which is over a certain price point, it will come with a limited edition badge next to your summoner name in game which cannot be removed by any other means than purchasing another skin over a certain price point. e.g. if you buy Arcade Sona, even through RP, it will come with the badge meaning you definitely bought it from the Riot store.
The rest of this article will break down the various categories mentioned above. A complete list of skins is also available to download at the bottom of this article.
The number of skins in league is growing exponentially, which means there are more options to get the perfect skin for your champion. There’s no need to worry about having an outdated look anymore when you can always find a new skin that suits what you want! League will never be boring with so many ways to customize your character.