Samsung gives you the option to customize your home screen layout. You can change the size of icons, delete some apps, and put others in folders. This is a guide on how to do this process with simple steps for all skill levels.
What is a lock screen wallpaper?
A lock screen wallpaper is a background image that your device displays when you turn on your device. Your phone’s wallpaper is the first thing you see when you wake up your device and also what you last see when you put it back in sleep mode or into hibernation. To personalize your Android experience, we recommend that you change the lock screen wallpaper for any new theme, mood, season … Here are some examples of lock screen wallpapers:
Lock Screen Wallpapers Example
1. Unlocking the home screen is easy
2. You can unlock your phone by tapping on the lock icon in the upper-right corner of your phone’s display
3. To turn off this feature, go to Settings > Lock Screen and select None
4. Make sure you’re using a secure screen lock like fingerprint or PIN (personal identification number) for added security
5. If you have an Android Wear device, make sure that it’s paired with your smartphone before unlocking it with Face Unlock
6. Once unlocked, swipe right to access notifications and left to access apps
7. To turn off this feature, go to Settings > Security & location > Face unlock
How to set a custom lock screen wallpaper on Android devices?
To change your device’s wallpaper, please follow these steps:
1. Open “Wallpaper” on the app menu. You will be able to see different categories of wallpapers on your phone. Search for “lock”, you will find lots of lovely lockscreen backgrounds! There are some paid but most of them can be found in free apps and I bet there is no need for you to spend money when there are better choices in Google Play Store: Download Lock Screen Wallpaper Apps from Google Play Store . Here we take “My best lockscreen themes” as our example, which is designed by Xperiathemes
How to change my lock screen wallpaper?
You can easily change the look and feel of your lock screen by downloading our free Lock Screen Wallpaper app! This way your screen will match the moods and themes of all seasons and events. The best part of this app is you don’t need to be a computer genius in order to change your screen wallpaper.
Samsung users can now customize their home screen layout. The new feature is available for customers who use the latest version of Android, Marshmallow 6.0 or higher on a Galaxy S6 and above device. For example, you might want to put your favorite apps in one place so that they’re easier to find when you need them quickly. To do this, simply go to Settings > Display > Home Screen Layout and select “Custom.” From there you’ll be able to drag and drop the icons where ever you like until it looks just right!